This is an invitation — an opportunity for corporations and foundations to become a part of TED’s global culture of innovation. Participatory, informal and explosive, these partnerships bring experts from the TED community and industry together to work on projects that require different points of view. Here is how you can partner with TED:
TED.comAlign your message with TED Talks
TED.com connects a universe of curious and engaged thinkers around the world. We connect your message with a global community across all of TED’s media platforms, including TED.com, mobile and our international distribution network. Our talks have been viewed by a global audience over 2 billion times in over 104 languages with deep user engagement – and our most successful talks are watched millions of times. All TED Talk sponsorships include a pre-roll slate, post-roll video, a logo unit and a companion unit. These elements provide a clean, seamless way of merging the TED.com aesthetic with our partner’s brand. Each element provides the opportunity for a user to click through and learn more about the partner brand on a designated website or to discover a unique experience created in partnership with TED – think talk playlists, sponsored TED Conversations, a custom content series or social media activations.
TED ConferencesConvene and connect at TED conferences
We work with each partner to determine how your story intersects with the TED audience’s interests. Through experiential cafes, programming, and workshops integrated throughout the conference, we use big ideas to connect your brand with the influential TED community.
Upcoming TED conferences include:
- TEDGlobal 2014, October 5–10, 2014, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- TEDYouth, November 15, 2014, Brooklyn, USA
- TED2015, March 16-20, 2015, Vancouver, Canada
- TEDActive 2015, March 16-20, 2015, Whistler, Canada
TED InstituteAmplify ideas in your organization
The TED Institute is the professional development arm of TED. Harnessing the entire ecosystem of TED, the TED Institute helps organizations unlock institutional knowledge, surface innovative thinking, and ultimately enhance how they tell their story to the world at large. At the center of the TED Institute is the TED@ event. These custom-curated events take place over a single day. It’s a taste of the same amazing diversity of knowledge you’ll find at a TED conference, custom-curated and produced around a topic of importance identified by your organization. TED works with the hosting partner as co-curators to build a program of speakers that will offer TED’s signature, 360-degree examination of the event theme.
TED Programs & InitiativesTap into the TED community
The TED community encompasses a group of leading thinkers from around the world who regularly work together to solve problems. We can work with you to convene a group of TEDsters whose interests overlap with your own to pursue big ideas relevant to your organization.
- TEDx Program: The TEDx Program lets individuals, organizations and communities worldwide hold local, independent TED-like events. To date, more than 9000 TEDx events have been held in 150 countries.
- TED Fellows Program: The TED Fellows program invites innovators from around the globe to become part of the TED community, and amplifies the impact of their remarkable work. CASE STUDIES: Lincoln, Knight, Autodesk
- TED-Ed: TED-Ed offers original, animated video lessons –to watch online or use in the classroom. Educators can use the TED-ED website to take any video and build a customized lesson around it. CASE STUDIES: Kohl’s, IBM, Toyota
- TED Prize: The TED Prize is a $1 million award, given annually to an exceptional individual with “One Wish to Change the World”
- TED Open Translation Project: The Open Translation project (OTP) invites volunteers worldwide to subtitle TED Talks. To date, over 15,000 volunteers have created more than 50,000 translations in 104 languages CASE STUDIES: Skype
- Ads Worth Spreading: Ads Worth Spreading is TED’s initiative to recognize and reward innovation, ingenuity and intelligence in advertising — the ads that people want to see and share with their friends.